The Best U.S. Destinations For A Tropical Bachelorette Party
The bride wants a tropical getaway, and as you start planning you realize it’s difficult to manage the passports, currency exchange rate and language barriers of a group vacation in a foreign country.
Solution: ditch the passport and keep it domestic!
The United States has almost 100,000 miles of shoreline, so there’s no shortage of beachfront destinations for your bachelorette party. Here are our picks for the best U.S. tropical bachelorette party destinations:
Bachelorette Party in Florida
- The Florida Keys - The Florida Keys are a group of islands stretching for 120 miles along the southern coast of Florida. Grab your girls and head out for some snorkeling, boating, beachcombing and scuba diving. Key Largo provides easy access to the mainland, and Islamorada is a village community famous for its coral reefs. You can also head down to Key West which is known as the southernmost point in the United States and is full of fun tours, attractions, and all of the beachside activities you can imagine.
- Miami - One of Florida’s tourism hot spots, Miami is not new to the bachelorette scene. The heavy Cuban influence and beautiful beaches give the city lots of celebratory flair. As a popular vacation spot, there are accommodations available to fit any party’s size or budget. The Port of Miami is also known as the "Cruise Capital of the World," so embarking on a weekend-long cruise is easy if your crew wants to go that route.
Bachelorette Party Destinations in the Caribbean
- Puerto Rico - A U.S. territory island in the Caribbean, Puerto Rico has a diverse landscape of beaches, mountains and tropical rainforests. Don’t be discouraged by the damage from last year's hurricanes. The airport and many hotels are fully operational, and since the island heavily relies on the tourism industry, your getaway could also benefit the local community.
- U.S. Virgin Islands - Just east of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands mainly consist of Saint Croix, Saint John and Saint Thomas. Like Puerto Rico, much of the hurricane debris was cleared away. Resorts are redesigning and upgrading, and more are opening every day. Be in awe while snorkeling through the colorful reefs, or discover Blackbeard’s Castle and other historic forts and towers.
West Coast Destinations for Your Bachelorette Party
- Malibu, California - Take a stroll down the beach or grab a surfboard in Los Angeles' star-studded neighbor. Malibu has something for every girl gang: beaches for relaxing, cliffs and canyons for hiking, tours for celebrity-spotting, top-notch restaurants for Instagramming your #foodporn, and shopping centers for retail therapy. During the winter months, Point Dume and Malibu Bluffs Park are prime spots for whale watching.
- Hawaii - Beach bliss and adrenaline-pumping adventure await you in the ultimate getaway destination of Hawaii. The island chain is most popular for its beaches and marine life, but you can also find valleys, mountains, rainforests, volcanoes, tropical rainforests and even city life. Hawaii was once its own kingdom, which gives this state a culture unlike any other. You’ll really feel like you’re on a trip abroad in the Aloha State.
Remember To Pack The Tropical Bachelorette Party Shirts!
Don't get stuck with an emergency shopping spree because you forgot the trip necessities-- your matching t-shirts for your bachelorette party! The Wedding Parties now has a tropical-themed collection for all things bachelorette party. Shop tanks, tote bags, compacts and flip flops for everyone in your party.